Your shit is weak, Zach.
- It’s not even the case that a majority of philosophers are moral skeptics.
- It’s also not the case that we don’t get jobs. We actually earn more than biology and psychology majors, as well as many ‘professional’ degree programs like advertising, marketing, and public relations.
- As my brother pointed out, it’s like, hella Eurocentric to think that a conception of justice is unique to ancient Greek thought and its Christian revival.
- This purported philosophy major isn’t even good at it. If he were, then he’d realize that the courts don’t actually care in trials about moral culpability, only about whether the defendant actually committed the illegal act in question.
- Continuing on that point, he also commits the genetic fallacy.